GOLF PERFORMANCE PROGRAM IN LEWIS CENTER, OH
ARE YOU READY FOR THE GOLF SEASON, OR MAYBE FRUSTRATED HOW IT’S CURRENTLY GOING?
- Are you willing to put in a little work to improve your game exponentially?
- Do you have any physical conditions or limitations that affect your game?
- Are you happy with your club speed and distance? Our sports physical therapy clinic in Lewis Center, Ohio at Athletic Advantage provides swing and body performance screenings that are certified by the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI). TPI is the world’s leading educational organization and research facility dedicated to the study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf swing.
TPI has studied thousands of golfers ranging from the top professional Tour players to weekend enthusiasts. An incredible amount of data on players of all shapes, sizes, ages, and fitness levels has been gathered during this time. Using this data, TPI discovered how a properly functioning body allows a player to swing a golf club in the most efficient way possible.
What Does Our TPI Screen and Golf-Fitness Program Do?
Are you wondering, “What will athletic physical therapy near me do to help my swing?” Here’s how we can help:
- Uncover any hidden physical conditions that may limit your swing performance
- Identify and correct common deficiencies that affect your game and may cause pain
- Explain how physical limitations in your body can adversely affect your golf swing … and potentially lead to injury
- Discuss a custom-exercise program to address your physical limitations that impact your performance and/or cause you pain
No need to wonder, “Where is the best physical therapy for athletes near me?” At Athletic Advantage, we’ll provide the best treatment available.
SuperSpeed Golf Training System
The SuperSpeed Club sets are available for purchase in:
- Men’s Set
- Women’s Set
- Senior’s Set
- Junior’s Set
- Long Drive Set
- Coach’s Set
- Pee Wee Set